Choosing a Real Estate Sales Expert
If you’ve decided that you want to sell your home or one of your investment properties, this is more than likely one of the most significant transactions you’ll ever engage in. Accordingly, it’s critical to find the best real estate professional to guide you through every step of the transaction process. The following questions will help you pinpoint an expert that will sell your property in the shortest amount of time, with the least amount of hassle, for the best price.
1. Track Record in the Target Area. How many properties has the real estate agent sold in your target area over the past five years?
2. Real Estate Pricing Strategy. How does the professional determine the optimal listing price for your property, e.g., in-house comparable market analysis?
3. Multi-Channel Marketing Plan. What is their multi-channel demand-generation blueprint, e.g., online, offline, open houses?
4. Customer References & Reviews. What are prior clients are saying about the agent? What is the agent’s rating on Zillow and Trulia?
Ultimately, the choice is yours. Whether you’re a first-time buyer, motivated seller, seasoned investor, ambitious agent, or anywhere in between, we are here to help you!
– Leron Grossman, Real Estate Broker & Investment Expert
VictoryRealEstateLLC.com | Office: 215-709-090