Fill out the form to apply
The ideal candidate will be well organized and comfortable dealing with financial data and reporting.
This individual will be responsible for overseeing the accounts payable and receivable, and conducting other tasks related to finance. They should be excellent at recording data and have an ability to produce clear financial reports.
- Track expenses, budget, taxes, cash flow, receipts and other financial dealings of company
- Provide regular financial reports (weekly, monthly and yearly)
- Monitor accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely processing of payroll
- Reviewing and working on multiple Real Estate LLC’s
- Preparing and organizing w2, 1099, w9
- Preparing and organizing all files for review and quarterly and end-year accounting.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field
- 3+ years of experience in related field
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and QuickBooks
- Strong organizational and analytical skills Detail oriented
- Professional verbal and writing skills, attitude and passion to learn
- Must possess a good work ethic, be reliable and have own transportation.