While the real estate market has slowed during the holidays, it doesn’t have to slow down for you. We may be on the brink of a boom, and this could be your last chance for a great deal before the end of the year!
1. Promising Vaccines. Moderna and Pfizer’s vaccines, 94.5% and 95% effectiveness respectively, bode well for a return to pre-crisis economic stability.
2. Limited Inventory. Housing supply is at a 40-year low, which has encouraged real estate value growth.
3. Low Interest. The Fed’s historically low interest rates have stimulated borrowing and real estate investment.
4. Foreign Investment. Once travel restrictions are loosened after the deployment of an effective COVID-19 vaccine, global investors will likely see the US as a safe haven again.
Ultimately, the decision is yours, and I’m here to help. Whether you’re a first-time buyer, motivated seller, seasoned investor, ambitious agent, or anywhere in between, I look forward to working together!
– Leron Grossman, Real Estate Broker & Investment Expert
VictoryRealEstateLLC.com | Office: 215-709-0909