Fill out the form to apply
Exciting opportunity for a strategic and motivated self-starter with initiative and creativity. Looking for a hardworking, trustworthy, and organized person, with a strong ability to multi-task. A can-do attitude is a must, along with the ability to learn quickly, and adapt to a demanding and changing work environment.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Daily posts on all Social Media Forums.
- Prepare and distribute marketing materials including maps, aerials, flyers, submarket updates, market analyses, etc.
- Create new marketing material, including presentations and other pitch material for presentations.
- Coordinate regular mailings, manage distribution process, updates and report on activity.
- Well-versed in Microsoft Office applications (PowerPoint, EXCEL, Word and Outlook). § Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite 5 required, specifically InDesign, Photoshop, and Adobe Acrobat X Pro.
- Knowledge of or ability to quickly learn technology platforms to support various forms of digital marketing.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills are necessary.
- Resourceful, well organized, highly dependable, efficient and detail oriented.